Amenities Status: 7/17/2022
Campfires are currently allowed.
Indoor Pool – Closed until furter notice .
Outdoor Pool – Open from dusk to dawn, 7 days a week. Children under 12 must have adult supervision.
Rec. Center – OPEN. The Rec. Center hall is only available for official Ranch or Committee events and is not available for private Member bookings.
Teen Room – OPEN. Ask Security or the Office for access, you must each sign in.
Adult Lounge – OPEN.
Golf Course – OPEN. Course is open when flags are on greens.
Mini-golf course is OPEN. Putters and balls are available from Security.
Tennis Courts are OPEN.
Volleyball is OPEN.
Cookshack – OPEN Contact the Ranch Office for booking information. Private member bookings and Club/Committee bookings
Gazebo Barbecue – OPEN – Contact the Ranch Office for booking information. Private member bookings and Club/Committee bookings.
Please follow Facilities Rules as posted in your Bylaws/Rules booklets and signs at each facility. Be aware that some of these areas are under 24/7 security digital camera surveillance. Your activities in these areas may be recorded if any disruptive behavior or damage occurs.
To find out the requirements for an approved enclosure/recreational fire, please call the burning information line at (360) 676-6934. Note the penalties for violating the regulations. Important Safety Announcement! Please, no rain covers over fire pits, including portable patio or garden gazebos purchased from retail stores, or tarps. Campfires should not be used during winds higher than 7 – 10 mph.
Members may NOT cut down any tree, regardless of size. The Ranch is doing a lot of cutting, and the wood is used for timber sales.
If you have branches to dispose of, please leave them at the roadside in front of your campsite and visit the Office for a Green Waste Removal form. The Ranch crew will come by and pick them up for you at no cost.
•During the season, please do not golf when there is frost on the ground.
•All Golfers MUST start play at hole #1.
•Please be considerate to other players and their use of the course.
•Know and play by ALL golf course rules.
•Shirts and shoes are REQUIRED.
•ONLY GOLFERS are ALLOWED ON THE COURSE AT ANY TIME!
Your campsite is on an electric circuit along with several other neighboring sites. Contact the office for instructions on how to conduct a test to help identify high usage appliances. If this does not reveal a major draw, you may wish to request a Maintenance visit to check the electric service pedestal. Do this by filling out a blue “maintenance request” sheet, available at the office or security. Please be mindful of your personal electricity usage. To run power to your shed, visit www.lni.wa.gov for more information on how to acquire a permit or call Danny at LNI directly with any questions at 360-647-7306.
Septic Need to Know: Septic systems are much different than sewer systems like what is commonly used in most cities and urban areas. We really need your help in reducing the amount of septic trouble calls we experience. While we know that there will still be failed systems due to tree root infiltration, etc. there are many things that the septic users can do to help cut down on the clogs and reduced functioning of the systems. At the Ranch there are several hundred septic systems. Each system consists of a septic tank that is designed with a center baffle to help the contents decompose at an accelerated rate and then drain out through a pipe system called a drain field to work it’s way back into the soil in a non toxic form. Each tank serves from 2 – 9 campsites which are connected to the tank through another pipe system that the trailers dump waste through into the tank. New State and County Health codes are making for a more thorough septic management program. This in turn raises the budget necessary to cover the cost associated with this added duty for management and staff. Click HERE for local newspaper articles regarding septic regulations.
HORSEBACK TRAIL RIDES:
Signup time is 9:00AM Monday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday. (Sunday is reserved for Riding Club members.) Sign-up is at the tack up area between the horse barn and the maintenance shop. We ride rain or shine. Weather cancellations are possible if the weather makes for unsafe conditions.
Tuesdays and Wednesdays there are no rides to allow for time to clean the barn, conduct maintenance, and get the herd ready for the next week.
1) Members and any Guests will put their card in their designated box (A, B, C, or C+) and sit wherever they like in the sign up area until 9am.
2) At that point we will count up the riders in each box and write up the riding schedule for the day.
3) Then we will begin by shuffling the cards up randomly and then calling them up in that random order to choose which ride and horse they would prefer. We will do this first with A’s, then B’s, then C+, then finally C’s.
4) At the end of each riding level is when Guests will then be called up. So after the A’s are all assigned a ride, then the A Guests get to choose, and so on.
GARBAGE AND LARGE ITEM DISPOSAL:
- ONLY household bagged garbage as well as small recyclables (bottles, cans, etc.) will be allowed to be dumped in the garbage area.
- If you have other items to dump, please come to the office to fill out a request form to have your garbage picked up or if you wish, drop off yourself at the trash bins. The office will provide you with a green “Approved” sticker to place on your items to show the Maintenance crews that the items are paid for and authorized to dump.
- If you require staff to pick up items from your campsite, we charge an additional Pick-Up fee of $25. If you have large items that require specialty equipment to demolish or lift we charge an additional $50 Pick-Up Fee.
- The maintenance crew will be doing pick-ups every Monday and Tuesday, as time allows. Charges will be added to your account after pick up/drop off has been completed.
- Quotes for dump requests are not available.
Deck Materials: $50.00
BBQs, Metals, etc. TBD by estimate
Sheds, fences, etc: TBD by estimate
- Do not dump items in the Trash/Recycling area without first contacting the office to arrange for proper disposal and/or fees!
- Eligible scrap metal that we can accept include: metal roofing and sheds (wood removed), aluminum piping or frames, old BBQs with all wood/plastic parts removed, stoves/ovens. If you are not sure, ask the office. Revenue from the scrap metal goes to offset the cost of trash and waste removal from the Ranch. Everything that is not metal must be removed.
- Glass bottles and jars should be put into the glass recycling bin; no fee.
- Aluminum cans should be deposited into the aluminum recycling bin. Please flatten your cans to conserve space in the dumpster!
- The BMR Mall is for gently-used items members may like to swap/up-cycle. If the Mall area is full, please do not leave any items.
- The BMR Mall is not a replacement for dropping unwanted items that you do not want to pay to dispose of. If you don’t want an item, chances are no one else will either. Do not dump items at the Mall to avoid paying for proper disposal.
COMCAST XFINITY SERVICE:
XFINITY® is now available at Black Mountain Ranch! Bulk Digital Starter TV services including one full Digital Terminal and One Adapter will be included and available for each BMR member site. Click HERE for the informational flyer.
Application for Employment: